Need an Adelaide commercial plumber?
Need Hot Water provides plumbing services to Adelaide businesses of all shapes and sizes, with a focus on organisations with specific hot water ‘health and safety’ needs. For example, we work closely with organisations providing residential facilities for clients with special needs; Aged care centres, hospitals, retirement villages and in-home disability support services.
These organisations have an important hot water need to consider, in the form of ‘temperature regulation’. By law, the hot water in special needs residences must be reliable and temperature controlled, to minimise the risk of burns to elderly, frail or physically vulnerable tenants. To assist with this, we specialise in the supply and servicing of commercial Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV’s). TMV’s prevent scalding by blending hot water with cold, to ensure safe, comfortable and constant water temperatures at all times.
Beyond temperature regulation, we provide a full suite of commercial plumbing services throughout Adelaide, including:
- Hot water service replacement (including commercial grade boilers by Rheem, Zip & Billi)
- Hot water service repair & routine maintenance
- Installation & yearly maintenance of Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Backflow testing and new, complete installations
- Drain unblocking (with enhanced Hydro Jet technology)
- Investigation & repair of water leaks, gas leaks & roof leaks
- Gas fitting
- Roof plumbing
- General plumbing
You can call us with confidence that:
- If you require assistance urgently, we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are fully equipped to accommodate speedy turnaround times for commercial clients;
- Only enthusiastic, trustworthy and capable plumbers (with current police clearances) will ever be sent to your workplace or clients’ premises;
- Tax Invoices can be generated and emailed to you on the spot, through our wireless software system, keeping things simple and streamlined;
- You’ll receive real-time updates on timeframes from our office staff or plumber, so you won’t need to schedule your working day around us.
Why? Because being in business is hard enough, without being messed around by a ‘pain in the butt’ or opportunistic commercial plumber.